The Head Formula 130 are high performance ski boots for beginners and intermediate riders. Having a boot with a flex of 130 to 140 should be your choice if you would like a comfortable, and forgiving boot that provides a smooth flow in your skiing. However, if you are determined to get the most out of this model, these ski boots could still be what you have been looking for if you want a playful riding style with increased responsiveness.
These Head ski boots come with a shell made out of polyurethane which enhances your control at high and low speeds. Your feet will be perfectly wrapped without any annoying pressure points thanks to the liner made out of memory foam. Your feet stay warm and dry thanks to the breathable Primaloft insulation.
- Liquid Fit liner means that an authorized dealer can inject a special liquid into the heel and ankle area for enhanced comfort, flexibility and performance
- 3D pre-shaped boots ensure great comfort and an adaptation to the individual foot shape
- Adjustable rear cuff spoiler that allows you to adjust the cuff height, rear support and forward lean
- Flex Adjustment can be set at the simple adjustment of a screw at the rear spine
- Micro-adjustable buckles let you fine-tune the fit of the boots
- Adjust the forward lean with the removable/adjustable rear cuff spoiler
Remember that you should pick Alpine ski boots based on your Mondopoint size. See our size guide to choose the right size.