The Dalbello DS AX 100 GW are affordable ski boots for beginners and intermediate riders. Having a boot with a flex of 100 should be your choice if you would like a comfortable, and forgiving boot that provides a smooth flow in your skiing. However, if you are determined to get the most out of this model, these ski boots could still be what you have been looking for if you want a playful riding style with increased responsiveness.
These Dalbello ski boots come with a shell made out of polyurethane which enhances your control in high and low speeds.
- IF Liner with memory effect reaches an excellent individual fit in no time
- 2-piece Overlap Design transfers all the applied force efficiently and directly from the boots to the skis
- MyFit system developed with pre-formed anatomical contours to achieve the best possible first fit experience while still being 100% customizable
- Power cage construction with a reinforced spine for maximum power transmission
- Contour 4 Fit that maps the anatomy of the foot for an accurate fit, without the need of shell modifications
- These ski boots are best suited to wide feet
Remember that you should pick Alpine ski boots based on your Mondopoint size. See our size guide to choose the right size.