The Dalbello Lupo AX HD are high performance ski boots for advanced riders. Having a boot with a flex of 120 should be your choice if you would like fast response and direct transmission from the boot to the skis, and more technical maneuvers.
These Dalbello ski boots come with a shell made out of polyurethane and polyamide which enhances your control in high and low speeds. The hike lever make these boots possible to use for backcountry skiing and walking in the parking lot. You will love the warm and comfortable liner that will wrap nicely around your foot. The best part, the fit can be personalized via heat molding.
- IF Liner with memory effect reaches an excellent individual fit in no time
- Pre-mounted Grip Walk (GW) soles for maximum comfort when walking
- Touring ski boots that come with the special Pintech technology to make them compatible with Pintech bindings
- Contour 4 Fit that maps the anatomy of the foot for an accurate fit, without the need of shell modifications
- 3-piece Cabrio shell for less distortion, precise power transfer and a smooth riding experience at high speed and on rough terrain
Remember that you should pick Alpine ski boots based on your Mondo Point Size. See our size guide to choose the right size.