The Dalbello Panterra 120 ID GW are well-performing all mountain ski boots for intermediate riders and advanced riders. Having a boot with a flex of 120 should be your choice if you would like a playful riding style with increased responsiveness. However, if you are determined to get the most out of this model, these ski boots could still be what you have been looking for if you want fast response and direct transmission from the boot to the skis, and more technical maneuvers.
The hike lever make these boots possible to use for backcountry skiing and walking in the parking lot. You will love the warm and comfortable liner that will wrap nicely around your foot. The best part, the fit can be personalized via heat molding.
- You get boots that are great for walking/hiking while in the backcountry due to the curved GripWalk outer soles
- MyFit system developed with pre-formed anatomical contours to achieve the best possible first fit experience while still being 100% customizable
- Power cage construction with a reinforced spine for maximum power transmission
- 3-piece Cabrio shell for less distortion, precise power transfer and a smooth riding experience at high speed and on rough terrain
- These ski boots are best suited to wide feet
Notice: These Gripwalk ski boots also come with a pair of regular ski boot soles so you can swap them out when it suits you.