From same brand
5 mm Round Toe Pro Series 2021
This boot keeps getting better and better!
Every small detail has been carefully researched, tested, or refined in order to produce this boot. The Custom Pro unique Full Wrap arch strap will lock your foot into the boot to improve the response between the foot movement and board response. Plus the custom heat-molding process fitting for a better response in every turn.
- Tatex-Print heel that improves durability and easy on-off
- Double reinforced, extra-strength heel-loop for long-term durability
- Includes Heat booster socks
- Heat moldable custom fit
- Seamless 6-5mm Thermo-Form for more comfort and warmth
- Flexible 1mm vulcanized rubber sole
- Quick-dry lining
- 4mm EZ-O cuff seal that provides an extra water barrier
Heat Molding Instructions
1. Bring water to a boil (you will need approximately 3 cups of boiling water per boot.)
2. While water is heating, roll down the cuffs of your Solite boots and place them in a sink.
3. Put on your Solite Heat Booster socks if you plan to wear them inside your boots.
4. Once water comes to a full bubbling boil, gently pour into your Solite boots (in the sink), filling each to slightly below the seam where the neoprene upper is attached to the sole. See photo.
5. Wait 5 minutes for the boiling water to soften the sole material.
6. After 5 minutes, carefully pour out the hot water from your Solite boot (doing one boot at a time) and quickly rinse out the inside of the boot with cold water to lower the surface temperature and to prevent burning. Test with your hand as you will want to get your foot in as warm as you can comfortably stand.
7. Place your foot inside your Solite boot while wearing the Heat Booster sock if you plan on using the socks regularly. Make sure your big-toe sits comfortably in the toe cavity and your heel is flush in the heel pocket.
8. Repeat Steps 6 and 7 for the other boot.
9. Secure boot ankle straps if you have them.
10. Walk around in your Solite boots for the next 10-15 minutes to allow the boots to mold comfortably to your feet as they cool down.
11. Once your Solite Boots have cooled to room temperature, the molding process is complete.
12. If you are unhappy with the fit, you can re-mold your Solite boots by repeating the same steps above. Your Solite boots should feel completely comfortable, almost like part of your foot.
|Great boots and great price|
|David Rogers (Miltown Malbay)|
|Great boots. Fit well and are very easy to get on and off with the socks that came with them. Look great and seem like they’ll be durable and last.|
|Killian B. (Corbally)|