The Tempish Blax Top inline skates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you enjoy commuting and exercising with inline skates, this pair is an optimal choice for you. These Tempish inline skates come equipped with a quality one-piece and soft boot. This combination will provide you with good fit, responsiveness and comfort.
- Mid-Cut cuff offers a fine balance of support and flexibility and are suited for you as an intermediate skater if you are ready to take it to the next level
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- 110mm wheels with a hardness of 85A making it easy for you to reach high speed and to maintain it for longer time
- Built-in liners that are ventilated and anatomically shaped
- Please note that the maximum rider weight of these skates is 100 kg
- No brake included
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.
From same brand
|Very good! Exactly as described on the website. I’d highly recommend using the mondopoint measuring system as the sizing is very accurate! Very happy with my purchase! Product arrived before estimated delivery too!
|Joe W. (Kingston upon Hull)
|Excatly what i need , very good inline skate
|Alex Beaudreau (Varennes)