The Tempish Ezza 90 inline skates for men have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you enjoy commuting and exercising with inline skates, this pair is an optimal choice for you. These Tempish inline skates come equipped with a quality soft boot. The softer boot construction ensures both a good fit and comfort. The Tempish Ezza 90 run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- Mid-Cut cuff offers a fine balance of support and flexibility and are suited for you as an intermediate skater if you are ready to take it to the next level
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- 90mm wheels with a hardness of 85A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Built-in liners that are anatomically shaped
- Please note that the maximum rider weight of these skates is 100 kg
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.