Customer Advisor / Translator - Norwegian speaking
Norwegian-speaking customer advisor with an interest in translation
Would you like to work with translations, SEO work and guide customers within action sport products? Do you speak Norwegian like a native? Would you like to be a part of an international company with a high energy level? - Then you are maybe our new Norwegian speaking customer advisor!
SkatePro is a Danish action sports e-commerce company based just outside of Aarhus, Denmark, and we sell all kinds of equipment for skate, ski, BMX, surf and much more. Our mission is to ensure everybody who wants to explore the passion within action sport has the means to do so. We give honest advice so our customer gets exactly what they need instead of, what we think sells best. The customer having a good time with our products is our main focus.
Norway is a growing market with a lot of skaters, so we are currently looking for a passionate Norwegian-speaking colleague to join our Nordic Customer Connection Team, where you will help guide our customers from Norway to get the product they need to explore their passion.
- You are ready to work with different tasks within guiding customers - and you are open for new challenges and experiences within e-commerce
- You are open-minded, positive and good with people
- You like helping and guiding others
- You can navigate in an ever-changing environment and gather the knowledge you need to help our customers
- You are speaking Norwegian on a native level, both in writing and oral
- You thrive in an informal environment and open office
- You maybe have experience with some of our products and a natural interest in the environment they are used it
- Help maintain our good reputation in Norway
- Translation of texts, SEO work and other e-commerce related tasks
- Work with customer reviews
- Interact with all kinds of customers over phone, chat and e-mail
- Help our customers getting the info and advice they need to go skate/cruise/ride/surf
- Making sure our customers have the feeling they are getting the best customer service in the world
We offer a job with
- Good opportunities to develop yourself within e-commerce
- Help with all the practical stuff if you move from another country (place to live, CPR numbers, Tax card, good people around you)
- A chill environment, where we like cracking bad jokes at the coffee machine
- An office where you get to work with happy and awesome people from all over the world
- A good insight into how to run a successful webshop
- A possibility to have a major impact on how our customer views us and how you solve their questions in English, so a good understanding of this language is important.
- Internal communication
- 37 hours of work per week
- Working hours mainly from 9-17 monday to friday, possibly weekends and evenings in the long run
The work is executed at our headquarters in Søften, a little north of Aarhus. Here you will be part of a dynamic and energetic team with various cultural and educational backgrounds. Common for us all is that we strive to give the customer the best experience possible by being in touch with us.
Does this sound like something you can identify yourself with, then send your CV and an application with the subject field 'Norwegian speaking translator/customer advisor' to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, you are welcome to send them to email@example.com
Starting date is as soon as possible.