A tech binding for hiking and a freeride binding for skiing
The Shift MNC 10 Ski Bindings by Atomic are similar to its bigger brother, the MNC 13 bindings, just with a slightly lower DIN interval.
Atomic has built a pintech touring binding with built-in DIN-freeride heel and toe-pieces. It's all combined in smooth looking and powerful bindings called the Shift MNC.
Simple to use and with lightweight properties they will be your preferred bindings if you like uphill backcountry touring with powerful and precise downhill skiing with Hike and Ride mode. The bindings are designed for you to have a low stand height for better feel and power transfer.
MNC stands for Multi Norm Certified and is a TÜV-approved bindings system that fits every normed boot in the market - Touring boots, Pintech boots, and Walk-To-Ride boots.
- 90mm (ski waist width recommended 60 - 86mm)
- 100mm (ski waist width recommended 70 - 96mm)
- 110mm (ski waist width recommended 80-106mm)
- 120mm (ski waist width recommended 90-116mm)
- Self-retracting brakes
- Hike and Ride Switch
- Easy Step-in
- Crampon compatible
- Oversized platforms
Notice: If purchasing both skis and bindings from us, we mount your bindings for free. If applicable, add the following information as a comment to your order, under delivery in the checkout process:
- Your ski boots outer length in mm (normally imprinted on the sole)
- Your weight
- Your skiing level (novice, intermediate or expert)