Go big with confidence on a complete MGX freestyle scooter
The MGX-series by Madd MGP is a collection of complete freestyle scooters made in celebration of their 10 year anniversary. Every scooter in the line-up utilizes only the best materials and the latest technologies, ready for you to push your limits.
The P1 is the "Pro" edition. It comes in a size in-between the other models in the line-up, measuring 80.5 cm in total height.
- Low-riser 584mm bars, made from light 4031 Japanese Chromoly
- Low-friction integrated headset with sealed bearings
- Larger 120mm Corrupt wheels with an aluminum hollow core design
- Threadless IHC Voltage fork made from light 6061 alloy
- The new, fresh, and dope-looking MGX headtube has replaced the old one
- Two-phase heat-treated deck with concave made from 6061 alloy