Need a leg up for going deep into the mountains with your touring skis?
Then do yourself a solid favor and grab a pair of the Pilus Skins made in this Trim-to-fit edition, which is offered up here in two varied widths and lengths.
The basic idea is to add traction to your touring skis, for going uphill and still have the ability to glide when traversing mountains. This is done by using a Mohair skin, which is directional, so it grips when going uphill and will glide when you are going down again.
- Made with a super light membrane that is 100% waterproof, tear-resistant, and durable
- The unique blend of materials makes these skins glide effortlessly and grip like a mountain goat
- Simple tip-n-tail attachment with a wide compatibility
- 70% mohair - 30% nylon
- Hydrophobic treatment
- PFC free and light membrane
- Efficient and durable glue
- 120mm = 120mm wide x 185cm in length
- 135mm = 135mm width x 190cm in length
Notice: These skins need to be cut to fit your specific skis