Logistic Coordinator Outbound - Weekend shifts
We are growing and to ensure a strong flow in the logistics, we are now looking for another Outbound Coordinator for our fantastic logistics team, who can ensure the daily operation and team leadership at our warehouse in Weekend shifts.
SkatePro is a Danish action sports e-commerce company based just outside of Aarhus, Denmark, and we sell all kinds of equipment for skate, ski, BMX, surf and much more. Our mission is to ensure everybody who wants to explore the passion within action sport has the means to do so. We give honest advice so our customer gets exactly what they need instead of, what we think sells best. The customer having a good time with our products is our main focus. At our office and warehouse in Søften north of Aarhus, our more than 200 employees work together every day to send action sports products to more than 25 countries.
The job is a full-time position and will consist of warehouse work in our outbound department, including picking and packing of orders. As the person in charge of your team, you will make sure that KPIs and deadlines are met. In addition you will be responsible for employee related activities including job interviews, employee development talks, sickness talks and follow up and planning of shift schedules.
You will be part of a young and dynamic team. It is important to us that you are passionate about warehouse work, and take pride in doing a good job, for the benefit of yourself and our customers.
Previous practical experience from a similar job and/or a logistics education will be preferable and if you are interested in our action sports products, it is a big plus.
Your working hours will be:
- Friday: 08:00-15:30
- Saturday: 08:00-16:00
- Sunday: 11:00-19:00
- Monday: 08:00-16:00
- Tuesday: 08:00-16:00
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- You have a forklift license - its required for the position
- You have a positive attitude
- You have a good overview and sense of order
- You need to be in good physical shape as the work can be demanding
- You have to be a good team player
- You have experience with warehouse work, including picking and packing
- You must be speak Danish and English, as we have many international colleagues
- You must be able to present a criminal record
- Advantage if you have experience with Microsoft Concorde C5
- Advantage if you have knowledge of our products and an interest in action sports
- Exciting and a wide range of work tasks
- Flexible working conditions and passionate customers
- Salary based on collective agreement
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Massage scheme
In addition, we love to have fun with each other both while we are at work and outside working hours. We host a lot of social events during the year, which are sponsored by SkatePro.
- Working hours: 37 hours per week
- Start date: As soon as possible, but we are waiting for the right candidate
- Application deadline: We invite for interviews on an ongoing basis, so send your CV and application as soon as possible
- Workplace: Omega 6, Søften, 8382 Hinnerup
If you find the position interesting, please send your application and CV (preferably in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and write "Outbound Coordinator - Weekend" in the subject field. Please enter your email address in your CV so we can get in touch with you quickly.