Customer Advisor - Irish speaking
Do you like action sport? Do you speak Irish like a native? Do you like working with people? If you can say yes to these three, you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
SkatePro is a Danish action sports e-commerce company based just outside of Aarhus, Denmark, and we sell all kinds of equipment for skate, ski, BMX, surf and much more. Our mission is to ensure everybody who wants to explore the passion within action sport has the means to do so. We give honest advice so our customer gets exactly what they need instead of, what we think sells best. The customer having a good time with our products is our main focus.
We are in many growing markets with a lot of skaters, so we are currently looking for a passionate English-speaking colleague to join our Customer Connection Team, where you will help guide our customers from Ireland to get the product they need to explore their passion.
- You have experience with some of our products and a natural interest in the environment they are used it
- You are open-minded, positive and good with people
- You like helping and guiding others
- You can navigate in an ever-changing environment and gather the knowledge you need to help our customers
- You are speaking Irish, both in writing and oral
- You thrive in an informal environment and open office
- Help maintain our good reputation in the Irish-speaking countries
- Interact with all kinds of customers over phone, chat and e-mail
- Help our customers getting the info and advice they need to go skate/cruise/ride/surf
- Help our marketing guys making sure our English texts have good SEO
- Making sure our customers have the feeling they are getting the best customer service in the world
WE OFFER A JOB WITH
- A chill environment, where we like cracking bad jokes at the coffee machine
- An office where you get to work with happy and awesome people from all over Europe
- A good insight into how to run a successful webshop
- A possibility to have a major impact on how our customer views us and how you solve their questions
- 37 hours a week, workhours between 6-00 monday to sunday
- The starting date is as soon as possible
It’s a big plus if you have experience with retail from a previous job, but not a must. Your biggest asset is your natural interest in our products, which helps you connect with our customers and build some good and positive relations. The internal communication is in English.
The work is executed at our headquarters in Søften, a little north of Aarhus. Here you will be part of a dynamic and energetic team with various cultural and educational backgrounds. Common for us all is that we strive to give the customer the best experience possible by being in touch with us.
Does this sound like something you can identify yourself with, then send your CV and an application with the subject field 'Irish speaking customer advisor' to email@example.com
If you have any questions, you are welcome to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org