Warm women's wool jacket for cold days of cross country training
The Supreme Wool Womens Cross Country Ski Jacket by Bjørn Dæhlie is a technical 2020 jacket designed for hard days of training in cold and harsh weather conditions.
It comes in a techy 3-layers wool design with a wind- & water-repellent membrane, providing lots of warmth and insulation while being highly breathable and flexible.
- Wind & water-repellent front in a 3-layers softshell design with great breathability
- Bionic Finish Eco® cover, makes light rain, snow and sleet run off
- The inner is lined with a soft wool blend for optimal temperature control
- Elastic and well-vented panels under the arms made from a mix of polyknit and wool
- Stretchy back panel with tiny holes for increase moisture wicking
- Tailored sleeves for a great fit
- 2x zipped front hand pockets
The main fabric is Wool, where varied areas are made from a blend of Polyester, Polyamide, Elastane, Spandex, and Wool. This is done to ensure the desired mix of freedom of movement, warmth, and temperature regulation.
- Main fabric: 47% Wool, 21% Polyester, 27% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- 2nd fabric: 31% Wool, 66%Polyester, 3% Spandex