Marketing Internship (SoMe) - Spring semester 2023
Are you passionate for marketing, specially with focus on social media? Would you like to be part of an e-commerce company operating in the action sports industry? Then maybe you are our next SoMe intern!
As an intern at SkatePro you will have an opportunity to experience and interact with our marketing operations and the everyday rhythm of a marketing department. You will have the opportunity to learn about strategy, planning, and goals of our organization, as well as being hands-on with daily tasks. Our department functions as a full-service marketing bureau, where you will have the opportunity to be part of each step of our marketing process.
Some of the tasks you can expect to get involved in:
- Work with social media platforms
- Text creation
- Help create and share content
- Engagement with audiences
- Work with marketing campaigns
- Work with newsletters
- Events, PR, and sponsorships
- You have a natural flair for social media
- You are creative and think outside the box
- You are not afraid of being behind or in front of a camera if need be
- You are independent, but are also able to work in groups
- You have a positive energy and look for solutions when there is challenge
- You are doing a relevant education with social media marketing as one of your main areas of focus
- You are curious, willing to learn new skills and collaborate with others, even if this means putting you out of your comfort zone
- You are able to communicate in English (written and spoken) at a high level
- You have an interest in action sports - skateboarding, BMX, winter sports, scootering, water sports, and more
SkatePro is a Danish based e-commerce company selling all kinds of action sport equipment within skateboarding, skiing, BMX, surf and many more. Our mission is to ensure that everybody who wants to explore their passion within action sport has the equipment to do so.
With more than 20,000 products, we help customers in more than 30 countries and 19 languages. The company was founded in 1996, and it is one of the largest e-commerce companies specialized in action sport products in Europe. We are fast-growing and have more than 150 employees at our headquarters and warehouse located in Søften, just outside Aarhus.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an internship period where you can test the knowledge acquired during your studies, put your creativity to good use, while also learning new things for the “real work life” in a Danish company. You will be given responsibility, and you will be considered as a member of the purchase team.
The work environment is relaxed and informal, while keeping high standards of professionalism. We are passionate about what we do and enjoy our time at work. We also host a series of yearly fun team building activities in which you are also welcome to participate, like for example the wakeboarding days, indoor ski events, longboard trips, summer party and much more.
Finally, we offer free lunch, free events and all the gear you need to be an intern in SkatePro.
Workplace: Omega 6, Søften, 8382 Hinnerup
Hours a week: full time, or flexible with your studies, semester and exams
Duration: January 2023 - June 2023
If you find the internship interesting, please send us your CV and a short application with your motivation for the internship to email@example.com with the title “Marketing internship”