Chase Dehart's raw signature frame
The Chase Dehart frame is of course pro Cult team rider Chase Dehart's signature frame. It's designed with a semi-long 13.45" rear end, providing you with great stability when riding like Chase and doing big jumps, gaps, and transitions.
- Made 100% from Cult's own 4130 Chromoly tubing for increased strength
- Reinforced with top tube and down tube gussets
- Tapered seatstays and chainstays with room for 2.4" tires
- Heat-treated dropouts for added durability
- Street-ready raw colorway with visible weldings and reinforcements
Notice: The Chase Dehart frame is designed to be ridden brakeless, meaning you can't mount brakes on this frame