The Head WC Rebels e-Speed Pro are designed to be the ideal choice for advanced riders going for piste and racing sessions. The core of these skis is made of graphene. Moreover, the graphene added to the construction improves the power-transfer of your skis.
Having a profile with tip rocker, they offer easier turn initiations. This model comes with two different radius sizes, 15.9 or 16.9 m, depending on the length of the ski you choose. With a medium radius between 15-18 m, you get versatility with good turn initiation and decent control at high speed.
- Range of use: 100% on-piste
- These Head race skis have a waist width of 68mm, which is ideal for quick turns on the piste
- EMC is a unique damping system used for the absorbtion of negative vibrations, making your ride smoother and more stable
- FF 14 GW bindings are included
- The bindings have DIN values that can vary between 4.0 - 14