The Völkl Racetiger SL are designed to be the ideal choice for advanced riders going for piste and racing sessions. The core of these skis is made of wood and titanium. If you are looking for longevity for your skis, the wood core will give you just that. A titanium layer is included to stiffen up the skis resulting in more power-transfer and stability at high speed.
Having a profile with camber and tip rocker, they offer precise carving and an efficient edge grip as well as easier turn initiations. This model comes with two different radius sizes, 11 or 11.8 m, depending on the length of the ski you choose. With a short radius between 10-14 m, you get a very fast and playful turn initiation.
- Range of use: 100% on-piste
- These Völkl carving skis have a waist width of 67mm, which is ideal for quick turns on the piste
- You will love the improved power transfer made possible by adding 3D Glass to the construction of the skis
- The UVO 3D device dampens the vibrations in the skis, and gives you a smoother ride
- Rmotion2 12 GW bindings are included
- The bindings have DIN values that can vary between 4.0 - 12