The Hydroponic Block skateboard is suited for all levels of skill, just waiting for you to take it to the streets or the skatepark. It is the optimal setup to tackle obstacles at the skatepark and in the streets. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to pop your tricks with either end of the board. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of a 7-ply construction that combines Canadian maple and hard rock maple for the greatest durability and pop
- Epoxy binds the plies efficiently together
- These boards are equipped with different wheel sizes, ranging from 52 mm to 55 mm, depending on which size you choose
- Hard wheels in 100A to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- 95A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.