The Powerslide Arise SL speed skates are built to provide great performances. If you are ready to pick the pace and aim for better times, these skates are ideal for you. These Powerslide speed skates come equipped with a quality hard boot. So if good power transfer is something you are looking for, the hard boot will provide you with that.
- Low-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle mobility to apply complex stride techniques
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- 3-wheel setup for easy acceleration and sharp turns
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 110mm wheels with a hardness of 85A and a narrow profile for minimum friction and maximum speed
- It is possible to upgrade the skates to 110mm wheels if you are looking for more speed - beware that 125 mm is the largest wheel size allowed for speed skating competitions
- Trinity mounting system to optimize your balance and control because it is bringing the wheels as close to the boot as possible
- Built-in liner, integrated into the outside boot, eliminates the liner-wiggle and gives you comfort and moreover a more direct control
- Skates come without a brake, which makes them suitable for bit more advanced skaters
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.