The Powerslide Phuzion Argon 80 inline skates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you enjoy commuting and exercising with inline skates, this pair is an optimal choice for you. On these Powerslide inline skates, you will find a soft boot. The softer boot construction ensures both a good fit and comfort. The Powerslide Phuzion Argon 80 run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size. These skates will fit just right if you have slightly narrower feet.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- 80mm wheels with a hardness of 83A for a super responsive and playful ride
- Trinity mounting system to optimize your balance and control because it is bringing the wheels as close to the boot as possible
- Built-in liners that are anatomically shaped
- The combination of breathable mesh and foam in the liner will keep your feet comfy and well-ventilated
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.